**Disclaimer – Lighten up, we’re not really attempting to auction off Omegatypez, this is a fun article**
Ladies, it’s that time of year again… The time where snow is overtaking the streets, the air is crisp and the Winter chill is somehow getting to us all. It’s all well and good to cuddle up beneath your electric blanket and watch every single episode of Game Of Thrones whilst drinking an endless supply of steaming hot coffee but wouldn’t you rather do that with a hunky dude at your side?
Although the chill makes our feet feel like little ice-blocks, it is the season for eligible bachelors to come out and play and what a better way to get to know a potential partner than engaging in some good ole’ fashioned speed dating?
I had the highly amusing task of sitting down with the young, sexy German, Fabian Schmidt, or better known as the young melodic genius Omegatypez to engage in this very act of speed dating…
Here is what went down…
1. So, where are you from?
I’m from a small town called Heiligenhafen in the north of Germany.
2. How old are you?
I’m 22 years old and I’m getting older and older… Fuck…
3. What do you like to do for fun?
If I’m not producing music or experimenting with my technique, I love to go out partying with my friends. I also play football for the local football club in my hometown.
4. If you could be a piece of fruit, what would you be?
Fruit? Isn’t possible to be a burger or something? If I HAD to choose, I guess I would be a passion-fruit. Because I’m passionate about things, like my music of course and passion-fruit also tastes amazing with vodka!
5. What did you eat for breakfast today?
Nothing.. I got up at 12.30 and ate lunch. I ate some bread with meat and cheese. I also had my (10 times daily) espresso. I’m drinking espresso like a crazy man since my first gig in Italy.
6. What are the three most important things that you look for in a lady?
That they have 2 titties and an ass.
7. In terms of girls, what is the biggest turn off?
Girls who smell like a car accident. For your information, smelling like a car accident aint’ good…
8. What is your idea of the perfect date?
Going out for dinner and having a real meet-and-greet later on at home 😉
9. What is your favourite movie and why?
It’s Scarface for sure! I love the story and it’s atmosphere. I have a huge passion for music from the 80’s…
10. Do you classify yourself as a happy, sad or funny drunk?
I would say happy and funny. I’m always doing crazy shit. I don’t think much about things when I’m wasted, I just do them.
11. If you had been out drinking one night and woke up in your bed next to a girl who is aesthetically a 3/10, what would you do?
A) Slip out of bed, lock yourself in the bathroom until you hear her leave and pray to God that you never see the bitch again.
B) Wait until she wakes up and then tell her that you have been called into work. Maybe add her on Facebook, just to be friendly.
C) Buy her breakfast, exchange phone numbers and maybe send her a few messages to be polite. Pray that she isn’t interested because you are too much of a pussy to admit that she was not your type.
12. Scenario: Your girlfriend has randomly put on 10 kilograms and she asks how she looks. You:
A) Say she looks like a whale and then lock her in a room with no food for a week or two
B) Buy her a new dress that is a few sizes too small and ask her to come to the gym with you
C) Tell her that she looks great and buy her a box of chocolates
13. What would be the ultimate holiday for you?
Holiday with the a girlfriend can be really nice, however I would prefer to party on holidays with my friends!
14. Are you a “one-girl-at-a-time” kind of a guy or do you like to “play the field?”
I would say more the “one-girl-at-a-time” kind of guy.
15. What is more important, looks or personality?
Of course the personality. If it’s something serious.
Well there you have it ladies! So get lining up for this eligible bachelor and prepare to receive your rose…